Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year's End...

Hello!

After reading many of your blogs on the projects you have completed this year, I got to thinking about the projects I've done this year and was surprised of what I have actually finished.  My hubby and kids always tell me I'm constantly working on something, but I guess I didn't realize it until today.

Here's how it turned out...
16 quilted projects
8 sewn projects
17 crocheted projects
1 painted project
1 no sew/stitched project

43 projects completed in the year.  That's an average of about 3 1/2 projects a month.  Guess I was busier than I thought.

I was surprised that the crochet and quilted were close in number.  I figured I would favor one, a lot more than the other, but it seems that is where my stitch is.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WEEKLY RECIPE


Easy Guacamole
by Denise Goodman

Easy Guacamole Recipehttp://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-guacamole/detail.aspx

2 avocados
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 ripe tomato, chopped
1 lime, juiced
salt and pepper to taste

Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.  Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.  Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.  Chill for half an hour to blend flavors.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for this evening.  It won't be long and it will be....


Here's wishing you a wonderful year full of blessing!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Years Friend!
    Hugs & Joy
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Hugs & Joy back! :)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia -

    Wow! I'm impressed. When you love doing something, it's easy to rack up the numbers.

    I read quite a few books in 2011, but didn't keep track. I don't think I read as many as the previous year.

    Blessings,
    Susan

    P.S. As of tomorrow, I'm back from my blog break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan,

    it's good to see you back. :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham