Sunday, December 4, 2011

To Decorate or not...

Look what I found on my front doorstep today...



I put the pretty flower pin on my handbag, fixed me a cup of hot chocolate and put the pretty fabrics on my sewing table.  I will have to make something pretty with it soon.    Where did this nice treasure come from?   It came from Jayme in Idaho.   Here is her blog, check it out...  http://findingsweetland.blogspot.com/



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I visited with my dad this afternoon.   He is on bed rest and will be talking to the doctors tomorrow.  I have a feeling they are going to go ahead and schedule surgery on his heart.  He was comfortable this afternoon and hopefully will be through the rest of the stuff he will be going through.

It rained all day, and got cooler as the day went.  It truly is starting to feel like winter here, as far as I'm concerned.  :)

Later this evening I plan to put up more Christmas decorations.   There are a few more things I want to take to work, and dress my cubicle up with, too.   

Originally, I planned to put up the little tree only, here at home and thought that would be good enough.  It is good enough, according to my hubby and my two kids (15 and 20) but honestly, I miss the big tree.  So I have asked my hubby to go ahead and bring the big tree down from the attic and I'll put it up tomorrow evening.

To decorate or not to decorate... that was the question.  I have decided to Decorate!   :)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

Have you seen snow yet, this year?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, that's it for this evening.   I pray you have a wonderful week ahead.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question:  I love the story of the birth of Jesus Christ.  This is a tradition that I do each year with my children, that has been passed on from my childhood.

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful surprise goodies you got!
    Today I put up my Christmas decorations in the living room ~ oh my gosh it took me all day!
    Have fun decorating your tree ~ do post some pics!
    Hope everything goes with with your Dad.
    Have a great week!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Father comes thru surgery & heals nicely, Sonia.
    What loving fabrics & pin, it looks smashing on your purse.

    We had a major Nor'easter snow storm go thru MD. Halloween week. It was AWESOME! Flakes the size of silver dollars. It was about 3 months early here ... enjoyed every single second of 12 hours watching those gorgeous white fluffy flakes falling.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN~
    Marydon

    PS Pop over for our GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marydon!! I will check out your giveaway. :)

    Have a great week!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham