Saturday, December 3, 2011

Creativity Seminar... Check it out.

I just finished Cindy's Creativity Seminar.   Check it out at http://cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com/

Cindy, has a lot of great ideas to help your blog and creativity to grow.  :)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WEEKLY RECIPE

This week has been a crazy week and I realized, today, I have not posted a recipe for this week.  My dad was put back in the hospital today.  I will be visiting him tomorrow and will not be able to get a recipe together.  It's too late this evening to start cooking... so... I'm going to share a recipe from All Recipes.com.

Jam Filled Butter Cookies
  • 3/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup fruit preserves, any flavor
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).  In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks. Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Use your finger or an instrument of similar size to make a well in the center of each cookie. Fill the hole with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.  Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TODAY'S QUESTION

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IN CLOSING
I want to take a moment to thank you for your kind words and prayers during the past couple of weeks.  They mean a lot to me and to my parents.  
Have a great week!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

My answer to the last question: happiness, peace and concern

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Sonia! Thank you so much!!! I hope people really enjoy it!!! I love your blog header & background--so adorable!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, my favorite thing about Christmas? The giving spirit in the air...I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham