It started out rain, but it was down right cold this morning. The snow didn't last long, but it was pretty while it fell.
The little black birds were out in droves today too. I guess gathering for more cold weather.
I found out today, my dad may be having surgery tomorrow night. If not, some time this week.
A Psalm came to mind today. It is one that is a comfort to me. I would like to share it with you.
- I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
- My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
- He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
- Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
- The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
- The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Well, I guess I better sign off. David got the big tree out of the attic for me today and I need to start putting it up. Not sure if I will get it all done this evening, it's 11:49, but I should be able to get the tree put together at least. Then I can finish decorating it tomorrow, as I get time. I will post pics when I get it done.
Here's wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!!
God bless and keep you,
My answer to yesterday's question: Yes, today. :)