Sunday, January 29, 2012

'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop'

Join me and check out the "I love my Online Friends Monday Hop".


The Things We Find Inside
Here are the Rules:

  1. Follow me and the guest host (click on button above).  Leave a comment to for me and her, to let us know. 
  2. Follow as many people as you can and be sure to let them know that you are from the "I love my Online Friends Monday Hop".  When you get a new follower, visit their blogs and leave them a comment or follow their blog too.
  3. You aren't required to, but please spread the word and post about this hop on your blog.  You can grab the button, when you click and go to the hosting link.

So... happy blog hopping and may you be blessed with more followers!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The best things in life are never rationed.
Friendship, loyalty, love,
do not require coupons.
~ G.T. Hewitt
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Have a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...