Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another one down...

Hello!   Hope all is well with you today.  :)

  
I finished another lap quilt top.  

The center is the pinwheel, I made with my serger, the other day.  It measures 42"x42".   There are Veterans, in our local nursing home, who will like this lap quilt.


I will tie this quilt, and the nine patch with hearts, I showed last week.

I tie my quilts continuously, then trim the yarn or embroidery thread at the end of  a row, or at the end of the thread length I choose to work with.  I don't have a video to show how I do that, but I did find a video displaying a needle, which looks like it will make tying easier.  Check it out.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've been looking at this tree, through my front window, throughout the week and have thought it would be a good picture.   So, I took a picture today.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own. 
~ Charles Dickens

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's it for today,
not much else to say, 
other than,
may many blessings,
come your way!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia -

    Pretty quilt.

    You won Patti Lacy's book on my blog. I need your snail mail address. Please email me at susanjreinhardt AT gmail DOT com.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I'm truly blessed to find out the good news. :) I'll send you snail mail soon. Thanks again! :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham