Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Taster Off Tuesday...


I had a bowl of pistachio ice cream this evening.  I've tasted it before, but it has been a long time.  I mentioned to my husband, the taste made me think of cherries. 


This is the reaction I got...

 

Needless to say he didn't agree with me.  :)   Who knows?  Maybe my taster is off or something.


That's like the other day, I poured a glass of "apple juice".  

It looked like apple juice. 

Just before I took a drink, my husband tells me it a is a peach and berry blend.  

Microsoft clip art
Boy, talk about throwing you off.  If he had not told me it was something other than apple before I took a sip, can you imagine what might have been going through my mind.   Definitely not apple. :)




I guess that's it.  Not much else to say this evening.  


Wait...


Though my taster, may be wonky, I'm thankful I can taste. :)

What you are you thankful for?


Okay, now I'm done. :)


Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham