Sunday, July 24, 2011

5000+

Blessed, Blessed, Blessed ~    

There's a saying... not sure where it came from but it goes like this... "too blessed to be stressed".

I'm not rich, but I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, and food to eat.
I am not alone, for I have a family who wraps me in their love.
I'm not popular, but I have friends who love me.
I'm only one among many but I am uniquely and lovingly designed by God's hand.
I'm a sinner, but I know the love of Christ and  I am alive in Him.

Blessed, Blessed, Blessed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

Who would you want to play you in a movie?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



In celebration of over 5000 views of my blog....

5000+ GIVEAWAY
Ending August 14th with a drawing for each, 
Winners will be posted on August 15th.

Since I have been in the "Christmas in July" frame of mind, option #1 is....

5 Christmas fat quarter fabrics
1 spool coordinating thread
1 cute santa trinket box


If you are not in the Christmas state of mind, option #2 is....


1 floral fat quarter fabric
1 set of 8 friendship coasters
1 set of 300 inspirational post its


Rules.... you will receive one entry for each item you do.  You have up to 5 chances.
  1. Comment on which option you like the best... #1 Christmas or #2 Friends & Inspiration
  2. Be a follower of this blog and let me know
  3. Share this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter and let me know the link for each one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question:  Love, forgiveness, faithfulness and family

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...