Friday, July 15, 2011

Your Ultimate Vacation Destination...

Microsoft clip art
Today, was one of those days...

You go through it, just cause you have to...not too excited about anything.  

Ever been there?

But we spent the evening visiting with family and that usually brings me out of my funk. :)

I started crocheting a cover for the little Bible I carry in my handbag, so that it doesn't get messed up.  You know how it is, everything gets tossed in and before you know it, your stuff is scuffed up and all.  I'll post a pic, when I get it done.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TODAY'S QUESTION

 Where's your ultimate vacation destination?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GIVEAWAY!

This giveaway will be open until Thursday, July 21st.  Its Sew Kiki will announce the winner, chosen by random.org on Friday, July 22nd.  Tell your friends and good luck!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Shopping day planned for Saturday!!  Hope I find some good stuff.  :)

Here's wishing you a great Saturday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterday's question:  On the beach watching the sun rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham