Wednesday, July 27, 2011

B or C...

Hello All!   Hope you had a good day.

I think I have it figured out (the type of handbag I'm going to make).  I looked through my patterns and have narrowed it down to two styles.  I won't get to work on it tomorrow as I plan to make the Christmas tablecloth, but I plan to make the bag Friday or Saturday.  

Here are the two I'm choosing between.
 
Either B on this one...




OR

 C on this one.


I'm leaning toward the B "it's so easy" pattern.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

Rain... we need rain here in Arkansas and I know other states need it too. 

I came across a scripture today that refers to rain.

And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,  That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou may gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.  And I will send grass in thy fields for they cattle, that thou may eat and be full. 
~  Deuteronomy 11:13-15 





Have a great Thursday!!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia




My answer to yesterday's question:  Cerulean Blue (I like this color so much, one of my living room walls is this color)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you choose B cause I have the same pattern, but have never gotten around to making it. I'd love to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Favorite pizza toppings - I love all the veggies. Hope you all get some rain - we certainly need rain down here in Texas. Praying for rain in Texas and sending some your way. Thanks for stopping by and your very nice comments.

    Blessings,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham