Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ficklesticks!

Today's workshop went well.  Diana Taylor came and showed us how to make 'Ficklesticks' and how to use them. 

The first thing I made was a daisy ring, then I made a matching pin.


Then after I got home this afternoon, I made another flower type pin.

It seems I was in a floral frame of mind today.

I'm thinking the pins will look cute as embellishments on tote bags and such.  I see using the 'Ficklesticks' as
embellishment for wall hangings too.  There are a lot ways to use 'Fickelsticks'.
 
If you would like to find out more about 'Ficklesticks' go to www.stickballstudio.com , you can also find them on Facebook.  Just search Ficklesticks Fabric Jewels.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Busy Day indeed!

Later in the afternoon, we took off for Fort Smith.  My daughter needed a new pair of jeans.  She wears a size 1.   Do you know how hard it is to find a size 1 in the correct length?!   After three stores, we finally found her some jeans and believe it or not, we found them on sale for $12.00.  That in itself was amazing to me.  :)

Also found a cute blouse for myself.  :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's the best thing you learned from your parents?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My GIVEAWAY starts tomorrow evening!
Watch for details.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, until next time...
God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterdays question:  I would give at least 10% toward work for the Lord, then who knows...

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty cute. It's a nice change of pace learning a new craft.
    A size 0,Is that even a legal size-lol
    Nice to get yourself a little something while doing all that searching.

    Answer to question, I would say love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! Yeah, I don't think I was every that size when I was young. :) I'm certainly not now. lol

    Love is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham