Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If You Could...

ORGANIZATION!   

- a valuable tool to me.  

At work, in the past, there were blue tubs ordered, sized 8x14" - way too many. 

They were found in the warehouse and we can't return them back, because they have been discontinued over the years.  So, the company is selling them for $1.00 each.  

Needless to say, I bought some today (20).  I am using them to organize my sewing/craft area even more.


Here is what I have done thus far.



 

Now, I need to work on the rest.... beginning to think 20 wasn't enough. :) 



  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

 If you could bring back one famous person from the dead who would it be? Why?
(I will post my answer at the bottom of tomorrow's blog)
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

If you have been one of my followers for a while, you know that I am awed by God's creations.  Though I didn't get to see them in real time, David took some beautiful pics of butterflies on my marigolds.  

Aren't they pretty!












 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I look upon God's creation,
It's so clear to me,
He is the Supreme Maker of all I see.
For sights so grand, 
Can only come from God's hand.
                                                             Sonia R. Parham 4/13/02

Have a great Wednesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia




My answer to yesterday's question: I'd give 10% in tithe or love offering, then buy new high heels or new outfit (need new high heels).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham