Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slow rain...


When I opened my front curtains this morning I saw the beautiful sight of rain.   I quickly got my camera and took a pic.   Prayers have been answered. 

 It was a slow rain.  The kind that is peaceful and deep soaking.   The kind of rain you can take a walk in, with a friend or a love.  The kind of rain that soothes your soul, as you sit out on a covered porch, listening to its symphony. 

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. ~ Isaiah 55:12
 
Thank you Lord for the rain!!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TODAY'S QUESTION
Where's the best place you've been? 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well... sinus pill is kicking in... so I'm signing off soon.

Here's wishing you a Fantastic Friday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterdays' question:  Business Management

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...