Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls Day Out

Today started early with a Cranberry Slush... then off shopping all day.   My beloved daughter, Mom-n-law, Sisters-n-law (3) and soon to be Sister-n-law, took off around 9 a.m. 

We  had a day of laughter and good fellowship. 

Most of what I shopped for had something to do with crafts.   The best part of it though, is I got all of the stuff for $9.10.   Here's what I found...

 Patterns  for several dolls, afghan and runners/place mats

Crochet thread, 1.5 yard fabric and bag clasp

 5 doilies... I will use the four darker ones... not sure about the white one.

 A inspirational book and a pretty  rose pin.

We ended the day, meeting back up with the guys and ordering out Pizza for our evening meal.   I believe we were all wore out, but continued to have a good visit.   I don't like goodbyes.. but the time came and hugs and well wishes were given on the way out the door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TODAY'S QUESTION
  
If you knew you'd be financially taken care of for the next year, 
what would you do or where would you go?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GIVEAWAY
This giveaway will be open until Thursday, July 21st.  
Its Sew Kiki will announce the winner, chosen by random.org on Friday, July 22nd.  
Tell your friends and good luck!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, I guess that's it for this evening.

Here's wishing you a great Sunday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to Yesterday's question:  My ultimate vacation...maybe to Ireland and Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham