Monday, December 19, 2011

Pretty Ornaments

Hello All!!




As of 4:30 this afternoon, I am on holiday from work until 1/2/12.








++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRETTY ORNAMENTS

I have been blessed with some pretty ornaments in the past two days.



This one is from my friend Gloria. She is my Sunday School Teacher.  









These are from my friend Debbie.  She made these ornaments on her embroidery machine. 




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

Christmas tree theme?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well Y'all... I'm signing off... mentally tired.  I hope these next two weeks will be a time of rejuvenation for my brain.  I have so much stuff from work and stress, clamoring to get to the front of my brain and some of the stuff is getting trampled on and not making it.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Have a great Tuesday.  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question:  Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham