Saturday, December 17, 2011

Many years ago...


Well, I finished the cross stitched ornament today.


Now, I think I can cross stitch something bigger in the future.


Today was another day of relaxation.  I'm just trying to catch up, I guess.  :)

I was going to make molasses cookies today, but when I went shopping this evening, I couldn't find any molasses.   I will try to find it at the grocery store here in town, tomorrow.  If I can't find it, I will make something else for my Recipe of the Week.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's your favorite Christmas Song?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Microsoft clip art
Many years ago,
Ever so long ago,
Royalty was born,
Royalty from Heaven.
Yahweh was born to save.

Children anticipate the day,
Hurry Christmas,
Ribbons, bows, paper wrapping,
It's Jesus birthday!
Singing celebrations,
To remember His birth,
Messiah, Jehovah,
Almighty Creator,
Son of God!
          Sonia R. Parham 12/17/11


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good night all!!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

My answer to the last question: Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham