Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YAY!!

I REACHED MY GOAL TODAY!!!

I finished the "Jacob's Ladder" and its boxed up and ready to ship.

I also got the borders sewn onto the 2011 Butterfly Quilt and its ready for the quilter.
Sewing a big quilt top like the 2011 Butterfly quilt is pretty tough in the small space I have for sewing... 
but I discovered plastic spring clamps a couple of years ago and they work like a charm!
 I roll the quilt top up and clamp it.  
This helps keep the weight of the top under control while I sew.  
The clamps work well during the binding process too.

I feel wore out.. but good... it always feels good to accomplish something, doesn't it?

Well, since it's late.. I'll stop for now. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. I agree, it feels so Good to finish a project(s)! They look great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mariliz!

    Have a great day and evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you do such beautiful work, Sonia! I also love the purple and pink fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Susan! It was tiring but very theraputic to do both. :)

    Have a great afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham