Monday, March 28, 2011

Bored and Dizzy...

As you can see... I got bored with my blog background again.

The quilt background I added yesterday looked blah to me today.  So, tonight I added something a little more 'spring' like. 

Of course I'm doing this with a dizzy spell from a sinus pill.   Whoo!

There is no telling when it will zonk me out.  
 
Hope your Monday went well.  
Microsoft clip art
Mine went pretty well and is now too, just on a different level.


Until tomorrow evening, when I'm bound to be with more focus than tonight, may you have a blessed Tuesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia     ~ zzzz
                          zzzzz
                                  zzzz ~

4 comments:

  1. Yes... doing just fine.. was trying to knock out the sinus stuff trying to hit me before it got too bad. I can still feel it in my eyes but overall feel fine.

    Thanks for your concern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia -

    I'm glad you're feeling better.

    I like the flower petals peeking over the edge of the page. :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sinus stuff can knock you out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele... It did! man oh man...

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham