Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lazy Saturday




Today was a lazy day for me.  I woke around 9:45 a.m., laid there and listened to the easy conversation between my kids and their dad.  They were playing a video game. 


My head was pounding.   I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for the day.  It was a cold and drizzly day.  I took something for the headache, which later knocked me out for about five hours.   I was able to get lunch fixed though before I went down for the count.

I just used leftovers in the fridge and made a soup.   It was a mix of beef, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken broth, water, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.  I added some dry macaroni after it came to a boil and cooked it for twenty more minutes.  It turned out pretty good.   I made a pan of cornbread to go with it.

I did crochet a little bit on my little Project Linus afghan, while waiting on the food to cook.

Other than that.. I slept!   Woke up around 7 p.m.   My headache is still there but not as bad.  I will take another sinus pill before I go to bed.   It's bound to be a  solid night of sleep.  :)  

I want to share a video with you.  One of my friends on Facebook  posted it and I liked it.   Hope you do too.


Well, I guess that's it for tonight.   I wish you all a blessed Sunday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lloyd, for stopping by. :)

    I will check your blog out.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Covnitkepr1, thanks for stopping by. :)

    Here's wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer and Michele, thank you so much! I am doing much better today. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham