Friday, March 25, 2011

All Types


Aren't these pretty?  
I think I planted them last year. They are in the flowerbed in front of my house and for the life of me I can't remember what they are called.  I still think they are pretty though. :)

Today was downright chilly in my neck of the woods.  I tell you, a few days of 70° - 80° weather and I'm ruined.  If it gets below 60° I'm putting on the second layer.   As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a sweater as I type, with a little space heater and a hot cup of decaf, to boot.

I did a bit of people watching today.  It can be very interesting.  If you haven't tried it, you ought to, at least once.  

You see all types; old, young, straight, round, short, tall, happy, sad, confused... all types.  I always wind up looking for a familiar face.  Sometimes I find one, sometimes not.   Often times, I'm inspired with words. That's when I reach into my handbag and pull out a small notebook and pen and begin writing. 

People are great for inspiration.  You see a couple interacting and depending on their facial express and their body language, a story will begin to emerge.   Or you see a single person strolling along and again you can begin to see a story unfold.

Today, I was beginning to be inspired, but then was distracted and by the time I got back to it, my inspiration was gone like a vapor on the wind - no more.  

Oh well, that happens but the show goes on and people keep being people, so I know there are still stories out there.

Hope you have been inspired this week in some form or fashion.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham