Monday, February 21, 2011

Laughter and Smiles

This evening I asked my daughter and son if they had a more recent picture for me.  So... they took my memory stick and both uploaded a picture for me.  

I asked them to put a caption under their pictures.  Updated pics with captions are to the right.  

We laughed at the captions as the two thought... typed... back spaced... and typed again until they were happy with the caption under their pictures.

Microsoft clip art
That's how it has been for me the last 22 years.  There has always been love, laughter and smiles, sprinkled with a little heart ache and sadness along the way.  

My husband and my two kids are always, in one way or another, bringing a smile to my face or making a roll of laughter come from within.

They say laughter is the best medicine, I believe it may be. 

Wouldn't you agree?

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I surround myself with people who make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best policy.

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surround myself with people who are loving, kind and beleive!

    Hugs, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That's what keeps us smiling. :)

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Sonia! I noticed your beautiful young Audre and the 'Mr. Hamurger' first thing ;) They are both darling! Your blog is filled with a feeling of being blessed and sharing those blessings with others. I enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michele!

    Have a great rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham