Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of the month

 February flies by so fast. It seems you just get comfortable with the idea and the dates, then “poof”… the month is gone.

Today, the March winds decided to move in a day early.

I had planned to have my “Spring Trip Around The World” done by today, but alas I can’t claim that goal. So I have rescheduled and set a finish date of 3/5/11.

 As I sit here today, pecking away on the keys I wonder what’s next.


Microsoft clip art

There is a sense of change in the air, but I can’t quite put a finger on it. I’m not afraid of change. I look forward to change; in my mind change is usually a good thing. As a matter of fact, I have been planning steps to change, but this sense of change is different, out of my control.
Microsoft clip art

The anticipation can be a bit overwhelming at times. When thinking of change that is outside of your doing, thoughts invade, creating scenarios that could happen; some good, some bad. The mind is a monstrous tank of imagination that can take you anywhere.

I try to keep the machinations of my mind at bay and just wait… wait to see what plays out, what my next step is to be. This sense of change often times puts my plans for change on hold.


Ever have a feeling like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham