Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ever Have A Day Like That?

Do you ever have those days when you want to stop what you’re doing, stomp your feet and scream bloody murder?
Microsoft clip art

I had a moment like that at work today. It seems it’s the “little” things that tend to get to me from time to time. I do pretty good, sailing along on calm waters for a while and then one day a rogue wave hits, rocking my boat.


I had to walk it out, talking to myself within.
“Breathe… count to ten – 1…2…3…456…7…8…9…10…”

Ever have a day like that?


**************************************************************************

Thought for today:
 
Give your stress wings and let it fly away.  ~Terri Guillemets
 

**************************************************************************

POLL
 
We are down to the wire on the poll posted to the right. 
It will end at 11:00 PM, Central time zone.

Please vote!

I will post the results tomorrow evening.


**************************************************************************


Until later...

Don't stress... don't let the mess, mess with you.  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham