Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a few winter pics

If you are in my neck of the woods, Arkansas, you know it snowed today.  The earth is covered with a nice, wet, good packing kind of snow.  The kind that makes perfect snowballs. 

I received evidence that it was good for snowballs this afternoon, as I was leaving work. A friend of mine threw a huge snowball at me.  Luckily I had just ducked into the car.  :)

Snow... I like it if I'm nice a toasty on the inside watching out the window, as if in a snow-globe of sorts.  That's how I enjoy the snow.  It's pretty when it falls from the heavens and lands softly on the earth... until a dog runs through it, or a car sputters by.   

******************************************************
 
My thoughts for today

This morning as I watched the weather and heard the predictions... words started flowing out of me...

Snow, snow why do you blow in my neighborhood?
Go away, go away... 
I should have moved further South, than I am today...

Yes... I am ready for Spring.

******************************************************
Pics of the day




As it began to float from the heavens....



White fluffy cover...

 


Awesome gnarley trees!















******************************************************

So... what are your plans for the snow?

Do you get out and play:  snowball fights, snowmen/women/angels?   

or

Do you sit inside with a hot cup of cocoa, all nice and toasty and serene enjoying the view?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham