Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Pink/Orange Glow...

Hello!


 As I walked out of the office this evening, the sun was going down and the moon was already up.  The sunset cast a pink/orange glow on the clouds with the moon shining through.






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I just found out that my dad is going home in the next day or two for six weeks.   The doctors are taking him off his blood thinner to thicken his blood back up so that they can do surgery.  

You know... this makes me wonder about some of the professionals people go to.     He's put on blood thinners and bed rest, because his heart is massively blocked and he's having chest pains... so now lets send him home so that his blood can thicken up and hope he doesn't have a massive heart attack, so we can do surgery.

I know my dad is in the Lord's hands, but it is aggravating with how the doctors have put him through all the tests, have sent him home once, only to have him return with severe chest pains within the week, kept him in the hospital all this week, running more tests and now they are going to send him home again.

I don't know, maybe it's all happening this way for a reason.  I believe God is in control of everything, I'm just having a little trouble understanding this scenario.   But I will trust that all will work out as planned.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realized today, I have yet to post my block of the month.  I will try to get it done and posted this weekend.  

I apologize for venting a little.  Please forgive me. :) 

I will sign off for now.  Here's wishing you a Fantastic Friday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

My answer to the last question:  two

2 comments:

  1. I Love pictures like that ~ they always seem so peaceful!
    You can vent anytime ~ I hope everything works out for your Dad. Prayers and thoughts going his way.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I'm praying for your dad! I hope all goes well!!

    As for your question, I don't know how to answer it! :) I don't know if I could pick one thing from one person!

    Ella,

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham