Friday, March 18, 2011

Three for $2.99 and a little vanity...

Today was another beautiful day.   I took a mini road trip and went to the mall in Ft. Smith with my daughter and hubby.  She found some great deals on clothes (seasonal).  I found sets of three pairs of gloves for $2.99 and snatched one up.  I knew that if I didn't I would not find the gloves I want next winter and if I did, I wouldn't get a pair for $2.99, much less three.

Microsoft clip art
I then went into a small salon and got my hair cut.  It feels so much better, now that I have it thinned out and trimmed up. 

I usually get a pixie cut... this one is similar but a little different.  Very close though.

I would post a picture tonight... but I'm being vain as I have scrubbed my face clean and have no makeup on.  So I will post a picture tomorrow when I have my "face" on.  :)



***********************************

We had our Relay for Life teacup auction drawing, at work today.  It went well.

We had a lot of laughs and yahoo!s.

We didn't get a count on how much money we raised, so I will have to wait until Monday to share the news.  I feel though we raised a good bit of money for the ACS.


***********************************

Having mentioned vanity above, led me to the following scripture.

Favor (or charm) is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.  Proverbs 31:30


God bless and keep you,
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham