Friday, December 9, 2011

A Picture and an Ornament

Today is my dad's birthday, he's 68 and my parents 45th wedding anniversary.   

We had an enjoyable visit this evening.  They are home.  

Dad drew me a picture.


I found out a little more detail today.  Though my dad was release and sent home, he will be seeing a doctor every two weeks for the next six weeks.  They will be monitoring him as they ween him off the blood thinners.  The surgery he will be having will be for one bypass, but they aren't sure how well that will work or if they can get to it, as the bypass needed is on the back side of his heart.  They are also going to use a laser and cut holes in his heart (thus taking him off the blood thinners).  When, I asked what the purpose of the holes was, I learned that when holes are cut into the heart, they close up and scar over, creating new blood vessels that will feed the heart.

So it is day by day, and hopefully all will go well.

I want to thank you all for your continued prayers.   I value your prayers more than you can possibly know.  I believe in the power of prayer, in the support of prayer and in the comfort of prayer.

So again, Thank You!  :)



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

Peanut butter and what?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After getting home this evening, my daughter showed me an ornament she made.  She likes to take old watches, keys, gears and such and make jewelry out of them.  She decided to make an ornament this time.  I think it looks pretty cool.  

It is proudly hanging on the big tree.  After Christmas, Audre will take it back for safe keeping.





I guess that's it for now.  I hope to have a recipe for you tomorrow and the monthly block by the end of the weekend.

Here's wishing you a wonderful Saturday, full of laughter and blessings.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question.:  prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham