Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Updating...

Today I wore earplugs all day... sheet rock was being installed on all the concrete walls.  One preexisting wall was torn down to move a office wall back and a new wall was built to divide up a preexisting office.

Here are pictures of what's been going on at work.  Unfortunately my boss got pictures of me trying to get pictures.  LOL


See the wall in the background... that's where I, my boss, another team member and the plant manager are working during all the banging and clanging.  :)


My desk use to be here, before I moved behind the wall back in March. I like it better in the office I'm in now... these windows were very drafty in the winter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tonight I was blessed to meet with two Sisters in Christ.   We shared thoughts, laughter and prayers.  That's what treasures are made of.  :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. I worked through one of these - loud & not fun! LOL! Hope you are back to normal soon ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope it gets back to normal soon too. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham