Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Are you kidding me?!

Good morning!

In my last post, I mentioned being blessed by visiting two Sisters in Christ.  I didn't mention that I was strong against resisting the "goodies" that were available (delicious seasoned pretzels, pumpkin bread).  I was on the wagon, so to speak, and doing my best to stay there.

I did good, until I got home last night.

Mocha Cappuccino Peanut Butter Cookies.  

Are you kidding me?!

I was blind-sided, totally knocked off the proverbial wagon.  I ate a cookie and it was good!

After, I finished the cookie, I picked myself up, dusted my self off and climbed back on the wagon.

Here's the recipe.  For a smaller batch of cookies, cut everything in half.

Mocha Cappuccino Peanut Butter Cookies
2 c. shortening
2 c. brown sugar
2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs, beaten
1 c. mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread
1 c. peanut butter
6 c. flour
4 tsp. soda
dash of salt

Cream shortening, sugars, and vanilla.  Add eggs and mix.  Stir in peanut butters. Add flour, soda, and salt.  Make balls and press with fork.  Bake at 350° for 10 minutes on ungreased baking sheet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Last of the Quilt Parade

















































++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a great day!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...