Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tator Tots & Hush Puppies...

Hello!

While I wait for my tator tots and hush puppies to cook (yeah, I know it's not much of a supper, but its late), I thought I'd share a few pics with you.


This morning while walking in to work I took this picture.  It was an awesome way to start the day seeing God' beautiful work.

When I got into the office, this is what it looked like.

When I left the office this evening, this is what it looked like.

Here is a sunset, my daughter caught last night and that was a beautiful way to end the day.  :)


Well, my tots and puppies are done.   So until next time, have a wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. your sky watch photos are beautiful!!
    and hush puppies and tater tots sound pretty good too!!
    have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annmarie! here's wishing you great rest of the week too. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham