Monday, October 8, 2012

Quilts, Quilts, Bananas?!

Hello!

The Logan County PieceMakers first quilt show was a hit!!

There were a lot of quilts.  I will show them in the next three blogs.   Enjoy the parade!








































+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mini Bananas?

My boss bought these and showed them to me today.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here are the Winners in the quilt show.


People's Choice Quilt Winner

Butterfly Quilt Winner


People's Choice Wall Hanging Winner
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More quilts to come tomorrow.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what gorgeous quilts--amazing talent. Thank you so much for showing them!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show! Thanks! I kept a link to this for the setting ideas for the 6th pictures. What a great way to set a sampler quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I agree it was a good example how to do a sampler quilt. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham