Saturday, October 20, 2012

Broke out...

I finally broke out my fall decorations.

Here's what I've started with.

On my piano
just a little tucked away
my daughter made
this scarecrow door stop


I made this little guy from felt












old tom in the pumpkin patch


After I took down the patriotic quilt, I had hanging here, I realized I didn't have a Autumn quilt to hang.

That is something I'm going to have to remedy.   It will be a project for next year, as I'm running out of time this year.

Don't know what I will hang, for now though...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Microsoft clip art


Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

God bless and keep you,

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham