Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Can't Help It!

Sack Races what  FUN!

Tonight was another enjoyable night at AWANA.  The kids were energized indeed.  :)

I caught myself smiling on the way home.  I can't help it!  It is such a blessing working with the kids. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Some of the trees, here in Arkansas are starting to turn.

The colors of fall foliage is one of my favorite things about the season.

I like to think of it as a beautiful painting from the Lord.

The Colors of Fall

The colors of  fall, 
spread before me,
orange, yellow, red.
laid out like a quilt on a bed.
covering the earth,
from the cool morning chill.
It rises and falls from hill to hill.
Thank You Lord,
for the beautiful scene,
Thank You for painting it for me.
Sonia R. Parham 10/10/12


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. I just got home from a family reunion in Mountain View, AR. We go every other year. The leaves are just beginning to change. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham