Friday, October 26, 2012

That's My Girl!!

Last night my daughter was inducted into the National Honor Society.

Congratulations Audre!!

I tried to get a picture at the ceremony, but my phone didn't take a good picture.  So, I took one of her with her medal, paper and her dad, after we got home.

Here's a group picture I took with my phone at the ceremony.  Audre is in the black/white striped shirt.





Here are some pictures of her at the game this evening.

playing the snare



making a face
her normal pose




that's my girl!
group pic




tickled about something

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHILLY!!!!!

I got chilly enough to break out my pink fuzzy socks.  Brr....


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something I found funny....

Dr. Pepper

Do you think this person is new to the fast food line of work?







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, I guess that's all I have tonight.

Until next time...

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham