Saturday, May 28, 2011

As I look back over the day...

As I sit here, with the dryer running and TV sounds in the background, I look back on the day.   It started like most Saturdays, with me sleeping in, though not too late.   I had things to do.

Yesterday I went to Michael's, just to look around, and wound up leaving with items to make a bracelet.   I saw some Swarovski Elements (beads) and was drawn to them by the colors.  Since this weekend is celebrated in honor of those serving for our freedom, I made a patriotic bracelet.  It has magnetic clasps.  
 Went to a baby shower this afternoon.    Diapers and wet wipes was the main theme.   My niece by marriage, Kaylee, got a good start on the necessities for a baby today.  She is going to have a little girl.


Outside in my flower bed, my Asiatic Lilies are starting to bloom. 


 
 Audre finished her room today.   
All the little girl stuff is gone.  Her initials in red and a cool black/white picture.




And last but not least, I changed my mind about the Hoffman challenge at our next guild meeting.  Go figure.   I will give you a hint, but won't post a picture until I get it done. 

Hint:   There is a lot of fussy cutting going on.  :)


QUESTION:  What have you been up to, of late?


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia -

    You did a great job on the bracelet. I can't wait to see your latest creation with all the "fussy cutting." :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan! I have my "fussy cut" project laid out and it is ready to sew... so... hopefully I will get started sewing tomorrow.

    Have a great Memorial Day!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham