Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Think I Have It Down...

Today was a decompress, take it easy, chill out, kind of day. 

The meals I fixed were easy.
I finished one of the books I'm reading.  

 I watched two movies. 
Had a bowl of ice cream and am also enjoying one now.

And

I took a 3 hour nap.
Zzz ...


I think I have the decompress, take it easy, chill out thing, down.




I also found out who my Mug Rug Swap Adventure 2 partner is.    
Can you guess where I'll be sending the mug rug I make?


*********************************************************

 
I only need 19 more to follow, to meet my goal of 50.

Then I will have a giveaway!

Please help out and share my blog with others.


**********************************************************

Teach me Thy statutes.  Make me understand the way of Thy precepts, So I will meditate on Thy wonders.  My soul weeps because of grief; Strengthen me according to Thy word.  Remove the false way from me, And graciously grant me Thy law.  Psalm 119:26-29

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

3 comments:

  1. I just read that book on Friday, finished it in 1 day. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia -

    I'd love one of those days. When I'm off from work, so many things call for my attention.

    I did finish a book last week. Yay!

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and yes one of those day is nice to have once in awhile. :)

    Have a great week!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham