Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wonders

I saw a road runner on the way to work this morning.  It ran across the highway at top speed.  It seems there are small wonders all around us, if we just notice.
Microsoft clipart

Speaking of wonders, I was able to get some pretty pictures from the top of Magazine Mountain, last weekend.  









****************************************************

Recently I heard that Google Reader will be gone soon.  So I have added a Bloglovin' button on my sidewall to connect with my blog, if and when Reader goes away.  I like the Bloglovin, because you can get a summary of updates in your email and are able to view the blogs easier.  Check it out and post the button on your blog too, so that you won't loose readers.  :)

****************************************************

I guess that's all I've got this evening.  

Until next time, 
God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham