Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hi Ya...


This morning, I was running behind, mostly due to checking Facebook.  Our youth group is at "camp" this week.  My daughter is with them and so as to not cramp her style, I am keeping up with them through Facebook instead of texting her every few hours.  
Hello
They are having a blast, as far as I can tell.  :0)

Anyway, I was running behind and had to let my hair dry naturally.  Thus it was a fly-away, full of static mess today.  Normally I use a flat iron on it to tame the fly-away and the grays.



I had plans to work on the Log Cabin quilt tonight but when I got home, I sat down and very politely dozed off, thus no quilting was done.   Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 
Quilting

Here are some more pics of the newest additions to the flower garden.






Until next time,
God bless and keep you,
Sonia


2 comments:

  1. hi sonia. 'love the flowers. looking forward to seeing the log cabin quilt. i still have to attempt my first quilt. blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham