Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday...


Feeling the full effect of Monday this morning, this how I started out at work.  The stress headache I had finally subsided by the afternoon.

On the way home this evening I saw the most vibrant rainbow I have ever seen.  It reminded me of Noah and how God took care of him and his family and how He takes care of His own to this very day.

~For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.  Romans 15:3-5~


Here's wishing you a terrific Tuesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Microsoft Clip Art

2 comments:

  1. Great lil post friend.
    Thankful for hope.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham