Friday, June 21, 2013

Fantastic Friday...

Good morning!

Fantastic Friday to you.  :)

I don't know about you but I'm glad it is Friday and the weekend is here.

Yesterday was the longest day of sunlight of the year, Summer Solstice, and David and I took advantage of it.  We went out to eat and played a round of put-put golf last night.    I took this picture as the sun was setting behind me and moon was rising.


Microsoft clip art
As to the put-put golf... David won with a 33, that's 3 under pro par.  I shot a 45, amateur par.  I seem to have plateaued around that number... I'm going to have brush up on my putting skills and give David a run for his money.  :)

How did you spend your Summer Solstice?


Well, that's all I have this morning.  Got to get ready and go to work and try to make it through 'til 6 p.m.   Then I'll be free!  Free for the weekend. :)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham