Thursday, June 6, 2013

Static

Good morning!

I like to listen to Contemporary Christian music and that is what you will hear playing in my car 98% of the time, but there are days that I need to listen to Southern Gospel. This week has been one of those weeks.

The highway I drive to get to work is not always favorable for clear reception on the radio and this week there has been static mixed in with the music and sometimes coming through louder than or drowning out the music.

As I've been driving to work this week, listening to the music and the static until I get tired of it and turn it off, I realized it was a clear picture of life. We go through life and the things going on around us tend to throw a lot of static our way. So much so, that we often times only notice the static.

If we have a relationship with the Lord, we aren't facing the static alone.

~My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart, my portion forever. Psalm 73:26 (HCSB)

~Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)


Have a great day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham