Friday, June 14, 2013

Finally Friday...

Well, it is finally Friday.  Thank goodness!

I should probably sign off and go to bed as I have to get up to go to work in about six hours.  But... you know I'm a night owl and will be up for bit more.

I have a short work day today, as I am taking a 1/2 day of vacation and will be leaving at my lunch break.  It won't be all fun and games though, I have to take care of some business.  It will be nice though to get it done then have the rest of the afternoon off.  :)

The week has gone fairly quickly which has been a blessing too.

I've had heavy burdens on my heart this week but I have a peace deep within, knowing God will see me through.  I don't know how I could stand under the weight of it all without Him.




Here's wishing you a fantastic Friday!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham