Friday, June 28, 2013

Families are like...

Hello, summer is definitely here. 

It was a scorcher today.   As usual, I had to get out of the office for lunch.  It is now too hot to have lunch in my car without using up my gas to keep cool.  There isn't a picnic table or shade at work that I can use, so I go in search of new little shops I haven't been to. 

Today I checked out a thrift shop, I have driven by several times, and found this cute little print.  I think it will look nice in my sewing area.


****

GIVEAWAY
 8 fat quarters of Old Glory Gathering by Primitive Gatherings for Moda Fabrics

 
 
****
Earlier this evening, or I guess I should say last night as it is after 1 a.m., I decided to try out an action shot or two.   While fueling up the car, David cleaned my windshield.   I think the pictures turned out pretty clear.
 









Then I got this shot as we were driving down Phoenix Ave.


That's all I have for now.

Here's wishing you a Fabulous Friday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little sign. Great for a quilting room. Thanks for joining TTF this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham