Saturday, June 22, 2013

What do you see?

Audre is home!  :)

She had a good time, but after a week away, she had the need to drive her car and to have pizza.  So we took off, after she got home, and had pizza for supper.

I'm glad my girl is home.   I missed her.   I think I had a tiny, little bit of a taste of what it must be like in the first of the empty nest stage.  :)

As we waited for her to come home today, David and I went antiquing/flea marketing today.  Here's what I found.

A vintage shot glass that looks like a thimble.
It has the caption "Only a thimble full".

Four hand sewn Cathedral Window quilt blocks.
With the right boarders they will make pretty wall hangings or place mats.

While we were out I took a picture of a cool looking church.   I like the look of the older churches, the architecture is so much better than what we often see today.



I also took some pictures of a couple of cloud formations.   I know what I see in them, what do you see?





Have a great weekend!
God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. That thimble shot glass and the cathedral blocks are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, I thought they were a cool find. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sonia, I love your quilt blocks, I would love to have even half or your talent. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham