Who knows where this will lead. This is a journey I'm on to learn new things and to share with others as I go. So join me. :)
God put angels in my path yesterday while alone in the rain and on crutches. I was two hours away from home going for a MRI.God is Great!HugsTracewww.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Awesome! :)
God gave me the courage to speak to someone in authority about a problem I'd been experiencing.
HE is always there with you, never fear. :)
I look forward to your comments. :)
www.youravon.com/sparham
God put angels in my path yesterday while alone in the rain and on crutches. I was two hours away from home going for a MRI.
ReplyDeleteGod is Great!
Hugs
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Awesome! :)
DeleteGod gave me the courage to speak to someone in authority about a problem I'd been experiencing.
ReplyDeleteHE is always there with you, never fear. :)
Delete