Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nobody... but anyone...

Hello,

I have decided I need to start scheduling my projects here at home.   It seems I have gotten behind or away from what I want to get done.

It seems to work for me at work, so I'm hoping it will help me here at home.  Though, things do run a little more "by the seat of the pants" here at home.  :)

Microsoft clip art
...

I'm amazed at all the beautiful flowers and bushes that are in bloom.   Today on the way home for lunch, I noticed blue jays, robins and black birds darting this way and that.  They were everywhere.

I didn't take this picture, but it will give you an idea of how it looked on my drive home for lunch.

What's it look like where you are?   Send me a pic or two.  :)






I finished a pot holder this evening... started it over the weekend, worked on it slowly, then finished it today.




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WEEKLY RECIPE

My hubby grilled burgers and hot dogs for lunch today.  There was enough left over for dinner this evening.  So I thought I'd share a side dish with you.

Easy Pepper Jack Mac

8 oz. macaroni, cooked per instructions on package
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (if you don't have shredded, 2-3 large slices broken up)
2 tablespoons butter
salt and black pepper to taste
3 tablespoons your favorite salsa (more if you like)
A little milk to help the cheese melt

When macaroni is cooked as directed, drain.   Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring over low heat until all the cheese is melted and everything is well incorporated.   This is a very easy and tasty change to mac-n-cheese.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last night I got caught up in a movie and didn't get into bed until around 3 a.m. this morning.   I know I shouldn't be up that late, but often times I'm not sleepy until around that time anyway.   

Microsoft clip art
However, it does catch up with me.  Sometimes faster than others.   

That's how it is today.  

I'm not really sleepy, but am feeling tired.  If that makes any sense.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. ~ Maria Robinson

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

1 comment:

  1. The trees and bushes are all in bloom here as well...although it has been raining all day! I love the rain though. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham