Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catching up...

Hello,

Hope all is going well.

Today started out rainy and was cool most of the day.   My climbing rose and mini rose are loaded down with rosebuds, ready to open at any time.

I feel like I have caught up, a bit, on my projects today.   I was able to get my block of the month done.  It  is below.



I just finished a cover for the small Bible I carry in my handbag.



It was getting marked up and beat up.







+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BLOCK OF THE MONTH

Finally got a block of the month done.  I've been away from it for a couple of months.  This month's block, I'm calling Green Christmas Ribbons.

Fabric needed:

  • Theme fabric cut into four 4" squares
  • Dark green fabric cut into four 4" x 2 1/2" strips
  • Light green fabric cut into four 4" x 2 1/2" strips
Sew one dark green strip to a light green strip.  Do this for the remaining green strips.  You should have four dark/light green blocks, measuring 4" square.

Looking at the picture, sew the blocks together into a nine patch square where the greens make a zigzag pattern.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for now.   Here's wishing you a terrific Thursday!

Remember, your worst days are never so bad you are beyond the reach of God's grace, and your best days are never so good you are beyond the need of God's grace.


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham