Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sparkle...

Hello,

My hubby took some awesome pictures of my roses this morning.

















These first three are of a climber and a ground cover rose.



The dew made them sparkle.  :)








The last picture is my mini rose.
















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I was blessed with having my name drawn for a door prize this evening, at the guild meeting.

These two fat quarters are awesome and I think they will look great in "something" I create in the near future.  :)

To me they look kind of vintage.

I was reminded this evening that I have a pin cushion and a Hoffman challenge due by June.   

Oh My!

We had a good meeting with lots of "show and tell".  Our program was on Binding.  It was a useful program indeed.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses!!! I love the way they look with the dew drops on them.
    Congrats on your win ~ I'm sure you will think of something wonderful for them.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham