Sunday, April 1, 2012

Seasons...


Hello!

What a beautiful day to start April out with.


I saw my first rose bloom of the year, this afternoon.

It was on my ground cover rose I received for Mother's day last year.

My husband worked hard on my flower bed this weekend and it is looking nice.  I will take pics when more blooms start coming in.   He also planted a few veggies in his raised beds.  I think he plans to plant more veggies and flowers.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seasons...

As the season changed from winter to spring, thoughts of changes in life came to mind.  Changes that happen, either by work, family or spiritual circumstances.   Often times I wonder why they happen, but I continue on, living day by day, trying to live my life, the best I can, for the Lord.  The past year has been full of changes.  I look back and I know the reason for some of the changes and then there are some now, I'm still waiting to learn the reason.

There is a scripture that helps me make it day by day, though I wonder why things happen the way they do.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. ~ Romans 8:27-28

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia, so nice to find your blog through 'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop'. I love your post about spring, especially the bible verse. Its very nice and inspiring.

    Yoli - New follower
    Apron Senorita

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham