Friday, April 20, 2012

The Little Things

Hello,

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! ~Psalm 27:13

It's the little things that can make or break your day.  It all depends on how you handle it. 

Today while I was studying for an internal audit, I have to do next week, I began to feel like I was going to there going over standards and procedures forever.  But then the thought about the little things, came to mind.

So I looked at the M&Ms, I was munching on, and thought of how yummy they were.   









Then I looked at one of my plants on my desk, it had new growth.

I decided that things weren't that bad, after all.  It made my studying and prep work, a lot easier to contend with.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



There are only two ways to live your life.
One, as if nothing is a miracle.
Two, as if everything is.
~Albert Einstein~


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful weekend!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham